Tuesday 29 April 2008

Going Home . . . :>(


We're at the end of the college year and indeed, college life, and I have made the drastic decision that I am going to move back home to live with the dreaded family once again. Not quite sure that it was the correct one or not, but only time will tell! Although something is telling me that it is probably the wrong thing to do! However, it may not all be bad as I have not yet decided what sort of job I want when I finish college which means that I may end up moving away again anyway . . . hopefully! Even if that does not happen, I can take comfort in the fact that I have decided that I am going to go to America early next year. Don't ask me where, havn't got that far yet!
Anyway, just decided that I'd let you all know the pain that awaits me . . . hoping that someone might feel sorry for me!
Oh, as this is my last blog entry, Colin, have I ever told you how much I enjoy your class, I think you're such a good marker too ;)!

No comments: